Skip to content


5 Game Changing Tips To Shred Kilos

5 Game Changing Tips To Shred Kilos

Struggling to See Any Results?
You've been working out consistently, eating better, and yet the scale isn't moving or worse, it's inching up.

You're disheartened, you're discouraged, and you're wondering if all your hard work is in vain.

It May Not Be Your Fault! 
It's easy to blame yourself when things don't go as planned. But the truth is, you might be missing out on essential information and strategies that could be the game-changer in your health journey.

The problem is not a lack of effort; it's a lack of effective methods.

Dive into these five game-changing tips guaranteed to help you shred kilos and redefine your physique!

Missing out on these could mean missing out on achieving your optimal physique. So, gear up, read on, and let these essential insights pave your way to a leaner, fitter you!

Tip #1 Go for a Protein-Packed Diet

Tip #2 The Art of Calorie Counting 

Tip #3 Understanding Resting Metabolic Rate 

Tip #4 Prioritise Quality Sleep 


Embarking on a weight loss journey is like navigating a complex terrain filled with strict diets, regular workouts, and lifestyle adjustments. It's a challenge that demands dedication and resilience, especially when aiming to shed those stubborn extra kilos.

The journey is strewn with hurdles, but for those determined to break through their barriers and boost their progress, introducing Burn of the Gods into their routine might just be the game-changer they need.

Achieve Results Faster Than Ever

Burn of the Gods is transforming 100,000 of Men and Women!

Over 100,000 happy Hercules Family

  • After I had gotten through probably a quarter of the tub, I really noticed that I looked slimmer around my mid-section and thighs, (which I struggled the most with) and my face. Within
    just over a month, I had lost over 7kg and dropped 2 sizes.

     Honestly, I can’t thank my friend enough for telling me about Hercules supplements: Burn of the Gods. My transformation is beyond words, and I now feel more confident, focused, happier, better than ever and everyone is starting to notice too!

    Kristine F. United Kingdom
  • "I was 147.6kgs 8 weeks ago and now I am 132.9kgs, I still have a long
    way to go but Burn of the Gods has given me so much more energy … I really love
    the flavours and the kick that it gives me throughout the day, I feel so much
    better. I have struggled with my weight for some time now and I am now finally
    dropping it! Thanks again Hercules Supplements”

    Steven F. New Zealand
  • "Already trimmed around another 4kg in just a couple of weeks of using. Amazing sweat during workout, big energy boost and taste pretty great... Scales just keep ticking down, very pleased considering I’m adding muscle at the same time as losing weight."

    Caitlin T. Australia


10-20% of your total caloric burn is from exercise. The other 80% comes from your metabolic rate. Although exercise is important, there are other ways to burning stubborn fat!

While taking Burn of the Gods trimming the waist has never been so easy, you will experience:

  • Results faster than ever.
  • Appetite and cravings suppression.
  • Long lasting clean energy and focus to keep you going.
  • Fully transparent, backed by the latest research and data.
  • Enacts on all stages of lipolysis (Fat Loss).
  • Increase Thermogenesis 24/7.
  • Increase Fat Oxidation.
  • Increased RMR (Resting Metabolic Rate).
  • Boost Metabolism and Caloric Burn.

Most fat burners on the market don’t work because they are either filled with fillers, don’t have the required ingredients and their effective dosages. Burn of the Gods is an exception to this! With clinical dosages and effective ingredients you will see results faster than ever! 

Burn of the Gods is a next generation fat burner that Suppresses Appetite, improves Glucose Utilisation, increases Thermogenesis, Fat Oxidation, Caloric Burn and Metabolism/Transportation of fatty acids. While also providing long lasting energy with no crash, and improved focus, cognitive function and well being. 


98.6% showed visible results within 2-3 weeks.

99.3% stated they had increased focus and energy.

94% showed increased thermogenesis (body heat).

97% stated they had curbed cravings and appetite suppression.

91% saw increased performance during exercise (note: some customers did not exercise)

*Based on a 60 day consumer study of men and women, ages 18-60, after 28 days of daily use. Data gathered by Consumer QA.

  • Fast Shipping

  • 10,000+ 5 star reviews

  • Australian Made

  • World-Class Support


Follow us on Instagram